Honouring Life Transitions
Unitarians recognize the significance of all life transitions and believe in helping others honour their personal journeys in meaningful ways.
Here are some of the ceremonies we can help co-create with you:
- Ceremony of Hope (for divorce)
- Coming Out as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual or transgender
- A significant anniversary/renewal of vows
- Coming of age and special transitions, whether for you that means turning 21, 40, 65 or 80
- New Home Blessings
- Moving in with someone
- The loss of a pet
- The end of a friendship or relationship
- The end of a career or retirement
To reach us, please contact the church office at 604-926-1621 and we will be happy to follow up with you.