Memorial and Private Services
Our North Shore Unitarian minister and lay chaplains are honoured to assist anyone in the Lower Mainland and surrounding area with planning and presiding at a memorial, funeral, or small private ceremony.
Ceremonies we are honoured to co-create with individuals and families include:
- Memorial & Funeral Services
- Loss of Life (miscarriage or stillbirth)
- Private cremation service
- Pet loss
What can you expect from us?
- Ceremonies that reflect what is meaningful to you
- Inclusive of diversity (Faith, culture, sexual orientation)
- Compassionate & professional
- Knowledgeable & helpful
To reach us, please contact the church office at 604-926-1621 and we are happy to assist you.
Thank you…so very much for the beautiful eulogy you prepared and deliver for my Dad. I’m sure he loved it. Thank you Barb.