Where we are located
We are located in the British Properties area of West Vancouver, northeast of the Taylor Way/Upper Levels Highway (Highway 1) Exit 13. On Mathers Avenue, watch for the sign (pictured at left), which is at the driveway to the church. If the church parking lot is full — as it usually is on Sunday mornings — parking is likely to be available at Hugo Ray Park off Third Street.
Need a ride to church? Call the Church Office (604-926-1621) and we’ll see what we can arrange for you.
For a GoogleMaps link for our location, click here.
Driving Times (on Sunday Morning)
* Downtown/West End: 15-20 min
* North Burnaby: 20-25 min
* Park Royal Mall: 10 min
Directions from outside the North Shore
Downtown / West End:
- Cross Lion’s Gate Bridge going North
- Follow the exit to “West Vancouver” to Marine Drive.
- From Marine Drive, turn right (north) on Taylor Way.
- Follow the directions from Taylor Way below.
From Taylor Way:
- Go to top of Taylor Way, turn right onto Stevens Drive
- Take first right to Hadden Drive
- Third left to Mathers Avenue.
- Take the Number 1 highway west toward Horseshoe Bay.
- Cross the Second Narrows Bridge.
- Take exit 13.
- Take first right (onto Haddon), then a quick right turn onto Mathers.
- If you miss the Haddon turn and get as far as Taylor Way, follow the directions from Taylor Way (see above).
Eastbound on Upper Levels (Highway 1): Exit 13, left onto Taylor Way (see above).
Westbound on Upper Levels (Highway 1): Exit 13, first right and a quick right again onto Mathers.